欢迎大家阅读本期的“大航海-雷霆之声”!跟队记者Brandon Rahbar发推分享了一段班凯罗关于雷霆的采访,他才采访中笑着表示自己会收回那段“不喜欢雷霆”的话(20年8月)...班凯罗直言自己对雷霆没有怀恨在心,雷霆是一支高水准的球队;如果能被他们选中,那将会是很幸运的事。

打开网易新闻 查看更多图片

“不不!我肯定会收回那段话(大笑)。来自西雅图的每个人显然会因为球队搬迁而感到厌烦,但这不是说我憎恨雷霆。显然,他们今年也拥有榜眼签,我造访了俄城,并为他们试训,我非常非常享受这次试训。如果我被他们选中,我会感到很幸运,我绝对绝对没有因为雷霆顶替了超音速而对他们产生嫌隙,事实就是这样。结局(球队搬迁)令人不悦,但我没有对他们怀恨在心。”

“雷霆是一支很高水准的球队,从总经理到教练团队,一切都很专业。他们用正确的方式做每一件事情。他们努力营造一个能够让球员兴旺成长的赢球环境。”

[1]“我讨厌一些我愿意为之效劳的公司,可这就是职业。

“如果他没有被我们选中,他是不会流泪的。如果他被选中了,他会打得很职业。”

I hate a few companies that I would gladly work for. It’s what being a professional is.

If he doesn’t get drafted by us he won’t shed a tear. If he does he’ll be a professional.

[2]“如果当我还是个孩子的时候,我最喜欢的队伍离开了我住所,我当然会很沮丧。他现在已经长大了。我读到这条推文时,马上就想到这儿了。”

If I was a kid and my favorite sports team left my area, of course I’d be bummed. He’s just grown past that. That’s immediately what I thought about when I read the tweet.

[3]“当他当选状元时,不要惊讶,他拥有魔术需要的一切”

Don’t be surprised when he goes #1, he’s everything the magic needs and more

[4]“想象一下,如果雷霆选中了一名西雅图人,特别是如果他成为超级巨星,超音速球迷会受到多大的伤害”

Imagine how much it would hurt for Supersonic fans if OKC takes a Seattle native especially if he becomes a superstar

[5]“选中班凯罗可能在西雅图和雷霆球迷之间建起桥梁”

Taking Paolo could possibly be a bridge for Seattle and Thunder fans

[6]“我张开双臂欢迎他”

I’d welcome him wi to open arms.

[7]“这是一段不错的发声,我依然坚持切特”

That’s a nice statement.

Still on the Chet train

[8]“老实说,很高兴这个问题得到了解决,笑抽我了”

Honestly glad it's been addressed lmao

[9]“我也是,特别是明天就选秀了。自从我看到那段视频,我就一直在等待有人提问。”

Me too, especially with the draft tomorrow. I’ve been waiting for the question to be asked since I seen the clip.

[10]“没道理的哈哈,任何认为这意味着什么的哥们,都是反应过度了”

There was no reason for it to be lol anyone who thought it meant anything was overreacting

[11]“班凯罗在雷霆会很棒的”

Paolo would be awesome in OKC

[12]“我还是想要切特,但班凯罗这段话很赞。如果我们选择班凯罗,我不会感到难过”

would still rather have chet but this is nice. I won't be heartbroken if we choose Banchero

[13]“很高兴知道他这么说,好好享受休斯顿吧!”

Coo to know. Enjoy Houston!

[14]“我发誓,如果又球队选中班凯罗,只要在他身边安排一群可以身兼多个位置的3D射手,然后让他饰演詹姆斯的角色,我敢打赌他会发展得很好!”

I swear, if someone drafts Banchero, just surround him with 3&D 3pt shooters that are interchangable and let him play the Lebron role and I bet he really thrives!

[15]“他会成为这届最好的新秀”

He's gonna be the best player in this draft

[16]“他真的拥有关于超音速的记忆吗?我的意思是,超音速搬走的时候他才6岁吧。”

Does he actually have memory of the Sonics existing? I mean wasn’t the dude like 6 years old.

[-]“我90年出生的,也依然是‘去他的爵士’的想法,所以我不认为这特别有关系哈哈。”

I was born in 1990 and it’s still “Fuck the Utah Jazz” so I don’t think that’s particularly relevant haha.

[17]“讨厌班凯罗的人乱了阵脚,如果可以的话,我很希望选他”

Paolo haters in shambles. I’d love to draft him if we could

[18]“我还是偏向于切特,但如果是班凯罗我也ok”

I still prefer Chet but i woul be okay with Paolo

[19]“好吧,我不再反感他了”

“杰伦和班凯罗会是一对招人喜欢的竞争对手”

Okay, I don’t dislike him anymore

Green and paolo are gonna be some really likable rivals

[20]“我总觉得这就是他对于雷霆的感受。”

“但老实说,这对我来说真的是太迟了,似乎是几近绝望的。”

I always felt like that's how he felt towards OKC.

But honestly - this is REALLY late coming out and seems almost desperate to me.

有球迷给跟队记者Brandon Rahbar留言,后者如是回复道——

[21]“请不要再让我转变自己的心头好了,布兰登”

please don't make me change my preference again, Brandon

[-]“哈哈别担心,他会在31小时后成为一名火箭球员。”

Lol don’t worry, he’ll be a Rocket in about 31 hours.