你可以忘记我的样子,但一定要记住我对你的好。

You can forget my appearance, but you must remember my kindness to you.

我们还会再见面吗?

Will we meet again?

好多人会被好多人代替,也会被好多人忘记。

Many people will be replaced and forgotten by many people.

真心爱过的两个人,还能做朋友吗?

Can the two people who really loved be friends?

打开网易新闻 查看更多图片

遇到了错的人,只会消耗你的热情,如果遇到了对的人,会帮你治愈你的热情。

Meet the wrong person, will only consume your enthusiasm, if you meet the right person, will help you cure your enthusiasm.

奶奶曾经说过,如果两个人没有好好告别,那么一定会在未来的某一天再次相遇的。

Grandma once said that if two people don't say goodbye, they will meet again one day in the future.

其实没什么的,我原本什么都没有,只不过现在又回到了什么都没有的时候。

In fact, it's nothing. I used to have nothing, but now I'm back to the time when there was nothing.

我不希望我活着只是为了活着,我希望我活的可以尽兴一点。

I don't want to live just to live, I want to live to the full.

你不要因为别人对你冷淡而感到不开心,那是因为你对别人也不热情。

Don't feel unhappy because others are indifferent to you. It's because you are not enthusiastic to others.

我没有很想你,只是突然想起了你。

I didn't miss you very much. I just suddenly thought of you.

打开网易新闻 查看更多图片

我只是假装说没关系,而你就真的以为我没关系。

I just pretend it's OK, and you really think it's OK.

只要我们都能够平平安安的,就算不在一起,也没什么的。

As long as we can be safe, even if not together, it's nothing.

我还是从前那个我,只不过少了从前的快乐。

I'm the same person I used to be, but I'm less happy.