打开网易新闻 查看更多图片

Sold. Your number, sir? Thank you.

成交 你的号码是多少 先生? 谢谢

Lot 663, then, ladies and gentlemen.

下面是第663号物品 女士们先生们

A poster from this house's production of Hannibal by Chalumeau.

夏鲁摩所的作品"汉尼拔"的海报

Showing here. Do I have 10 francs?

展示给大家看 有人出10法郎吗?

Five, then. Five I am bid. Six.

那就5法郎起拍 5法郎 6法郎!

Seven. Against you, sir, seven.

7法郎! 这位先生出了7法郎 7法郎

Eight?

8法郎?

Eight once. Selling twice. Sold, to Monsieur Deferre.

8法郎一次 两次 成交 归拉法叶先生了

Thank you very much, sir.

非常感谢

Lot 664, a wooden pistol and three human skulls...

第664号物品 一把木制手枪 三个头盖骨

from the 1831 production of Robert le Diable by Meyerbeer.

来自麦亚白尔1831年的歌剧[恶魔的罪行]

Ten francs for this. Ten, thank you. Ten still.

10法郎 10法郎 谢谢 10法郎

Fifteen, thank you. Fifteen I'm bid.

15法郎 谢谢 15法郎

Going at 15.

15法郎成交

Your number, sir?

您的号码是多少? 先生

Lot 665, ladies and gentlemen...

下面是第665号物品 女士们先生们

a papier-mache musical box in the shape of a barrel organ.

一个八音盒 做成手摇管风琴的形状

Attached, the figure of a monkey in Persian robes playing the cymbals.

上面有个穿波斯服的 猴子在玩铙钹

This item discovered in the vaults of the theater, still in working order.

它是在剧院的地窖里发现的 仍然完好

Showing here.

展示给大家看

May I commence at 15 francs?

可以从15法郎开始吗?

Fifteen, thank you.

15法郎 谢谢

Yes, 20 from you, sir. Thank you very much.

好的 先生您出20法郎 非常感谢

Madame Giry, 25. Thank you, madame.

洁莉夫人 25法郎 谢谢 夫人

Twenty-five I'm bid.

现在是25法郎

Do I hear 30?

有人出30吗?

Thirty. And 35?

30有了 35呢?

Selling at 30 francs, then. Thirty once, 30 twice...

那么30法郎第一次 30法郎第二次

Sold for 30 francs to the Vicomte de Chagny.

成交 30法郎归夏尼子爵先生了

Thank you, sir.

谢谢您 先生

A collector's piece indeed

收藏家的极致珍品...

Every detail...

每个细节...

Exactly as she said

都和她说的一模一样

Will you still play When all the rest of us are dead?

当我们其他人都死了 你还会玩吗

Lot 666, then.

第666号物品...

A chandelier in pieces.

是一盏支离破碎的大吊灯

Some of you may recall the strange affair of the Phantom of the Opera.

也许有人还记得神秘的 歌剧魅影事件

A mystery never fully explained.

永远的不解之谜

We're told,ladies and gentlemen, that this is the very chandelier...

女士们先生们 据说这个就是

which figures in the famous disaster.

那次著名事件中的吊灯

Our workshops have repaired it and wired parts of it for the new electric light.

我们对它进行了修理 并换了些新灯泡

Perhaps we can frighten away the ghost of so many years ago...

也许用这些灯光

with a little illumination.

可以吓走多年前的那个幽灵

Gentlemen?

各位?

The trophy From our saviors

我们救星的战利品

From our saviors

我们的救星

From the enslaving force of Rome!

从罗马的奴役中解救出来!

Madame.

夫人

With feasting and dancing and song

佳肴美酒 载歌载舞

Tonight in celebration we greet the victorious throng

今夜大肆庆祝 迎接胜利队伍

Returned to bring salvation!

归来拯救我们!

I've got them, monsieur.

让我来吧 先生

Vicomte, welcome.

子爵 欢迎

The trumpets of Carthage resound

迦太基号角响彻云霄!

Hear, Romans, now and tremble

罗马人听吧 四肢发抖吧!

Hark to our step on the ground

听听我们雄壮的脚步声!

Hear the drums Hannibal comes!

听鼓声激昂 汉尼拔来了!

You make my dress train too long.

我的裙子拖太长了

Sad to return to find the land we love

返回后竟发现 我们心爱的土地

Threatened once more by Roma's far-reaching grasp

一再受到罗马的魔爪威胁 真是伤心

Gentlemen, gentlemen...

先生们

Rehearsals are under way for a new production of Chalumeau's Hannibal.

现在排练的是新戏 夏鲁摩的《汉尼拔》

Monsieur Lefevre, I'm rehearsing. Monsieur Reyer,Madame Giry...

拉法叶先生 我在排练 雷耶先生 洁莉夫人

ladies and gentlemen, please, if I could have your attention?

女士们先生们 请大家注意了

As you know, there have been rumors of my imminent retirement.

近几周一直有我 即将要退休的传言

I can now tell you that these were all true,

这都是真的

and it's my pleasure to introduce you

现在请允许我给大家介绍

to the two gentlemen who now own the Opera Populaire...

人民歌剧院的两位新主人

Monsieur Richard Firmin and Monsieur Gilles Andre.

理查费明先生和吉利斯安卓先生

I'm sure you have read of their recent fortune in the junk business.

你们一定听说 他们在做垃圾回收的生意

Scrap metal, actually.

应该是资源循环利用

They must be rich.

他们一定很有钱

And we are deeply honored to introduce our new patron.

非常荣幸向大家介绍我们的新赞助人

The Vicomte de Chagny.

夏尼子爵

I still can't believe we managed to get him. It's such a coup for us, my dear.

真不敢相信 真是太意外了

It's Raoul.

是劳尔

Before my father died, at the house by the sea...

我父亲死之前 在海边的房子...

I guess you could say we were childhood sweethearts.

我猜你一定觉得我们青梅竹马

He called me Little Lotte. Christine, he's so handsome.

他叫我小洛蒂 克莉丝汀 他真英俊

My parents and I are honored to support all the arts...

我父母和我都十分乐意资助艺术

especially the world-renowned Opera Populaire.

特别是闻名世界的人民歌剧院

Gentlemen, Signora Carlotta Giudicelli,

先生们 卡洛塔茱蒂仙莉夫人

our leading soprano for five seasons.

蝉联五季的首席女高音

Brava! Brava! Brava! Brava!

好啊! 太棒了!

Signor Ubaldo Piangi.

乌巴多皮亚吉先生

An honor, signor. I believe I'm keeping you from your rehearsal.

荣幸之至 我在这妨碍了你们的排演

I will be here this evening to share your great triumph.

我晚上会来这跟你们分享成功

My apologies.

对不起 先生

Thank you, monsieur.

谢谢你

Once more if you please, signor. He love me. He love me.

先生能再来一遍吗? 他爱我 他爱我

Thank you, indeed, for the wonderful words. So inspiring and encouraging...

谢谢 这些美好的话语 激励着我

He wouldn't recognize me.

他不会认出我的

He didn't see you. If you please. Monsieur.

他根本没看见你 请让一让 先生们

We take particular pride in the excellence of our ballet.

芭蕾伴舞很出色 我为她们感到自豪

I see why.

我明白

Especially that little blond angel.

特别是这位金发天使

My daughter, Meg Giry.

我的女儿 梅格洁莉

And that exceptional beauty. No relation, I trust?

我相信这位佳人 应该跟你没什么关系吧

Christine Daae. Promising talent, Monsieur Firmin.

克莉丝汀戴很有天份 费明先生

Very promising.

前途无量

Daae, did you say?

戴吗? 跟那个有名的...

No relation to the famous Swedish violinist?

瑞典小提琴家没有关系吗?

His only child.

是他唯一的孩子

Orphaned at 7 when she came to live and train in the ballet dormitories.

七岁成了孤儿 就到我们的芭蕾舞校接受训练

An orphan, you say?

你是说孤儿?

I think of her as a daughter also.

我把她也当做女儿一样

Gentlemen, if you would kindly stand to one side.

先生们 如果不介意 请站在一边

Hannibal's friends!

汉尼拔来了!

Ah, me! Not on my dress! Why?

哦不 别踩到我的衣服 好吗?

The trumpeting elephants sound

大象发出震耳之吼

Hear, Romans, now and tremble

罗马人听吧 颤栗吧!

Hark to their step on the ground

听听我们雄壮的脚步声!

Hear the drums!

听鼓声激昂!

Hannibal comes!

汉尼拔来了!

All day!

整天

All they want is the dancing!

他们只要看你跳的舞

Well, the Vicomte is very excited about tonight's gala.

子爵对今晚的演出非常兴奋

I hope he is as excited by dancing girls as your new managers...

希望他跟你的新经理一样 只对舞女感到兴奋

because I will not be singing!

因为我不唱了

Get my doggy, bring my doggy. Bye-bye.

把我的小狗牵过来 牵过来 再见

What do we do? Grovel.

我们该怎么办? 说好话

Grovel, grovel. Right.

说好话 哄哄她 对

I'm going now. It is finished.

再见 我走了

World-renowned artist and great beauty.

闻名世界的艺术家 最棒的女神

Bella diva.

歌剧红伶

Goddess of song.

歌之女神

Monsieur Reyer, isn't there a rather marvelous aria for Elissa...

若我没记错的话[汉尼拔]的第三幕

in Act 3 of Hannibal?

伊莉莎不是有一段美妙的咏叹调吗?

Perhaps the signora...

可是现在夫人她...

Because I have not my costume for Act 3. Because somebody not finish it!

因为我第三幕的服装还没准备好 因为有人偷懒!