1.The longer a couple is together, the less likely they are to say I love you.

一对夫妻在一起的时间越长,说“我爱你”的可能性就越小。

2.Couples who fight a lot really love each other.

经常吵架的夫妻其实是爱对方的。

3.People who give the best relationship advice are usually single

能给出最好恋爱建议的人通常都是单身。

4.Shaking hands with your loved one can reduce physical pain, anxiety, stress and fear.

和你爱的人握手可以减轻身体上的疼痛、焦虑、压力和恐惧。

5.People who look alike are more likely to married than those who look very different.

长相相似的人比长相不同的人更容易结婚。

6.If you want to know if someone loves you, please look in her eyes. When falling In love, her pupils will expand by up to 45%.

如果你想知道某人是否爱你,请看着她的眼睛。当她坠入爱河时,她的瞳孔会扩大45%。

7.Humans can not be "just friends" with opposite sex members.

人类和异性不可能“只是朋友”。

8.When two lovers stare into each other's eyes, their heart rates synchronize.

当一对恋人凝视对方的眼睛时,他们的心跳频率是同步的.

9.You're most likely to fall in love with someone if you first meet him in a dangerous situation.

如果你在危险的情况下第一次见到某人,你很可能会爱上他。

10.Talkative girls and silent boys are ideal partners for marriage.

健谈的女孩和沉默的男孩是理想的婚姻伴侣。