3. During the afternoon, we’ll...together.
4. Remember to take water and lunch with you.
5. By the way, you may take Bus No. 322 in front of your apartment and it will take you directly to the club.
6. I know you are a native speaker of English and an English teacher, and I, on behalf of our school, sincerely invite you to be part of the contest.
1. Will you be available during that time? Please contact me at 1234567 at your earliest convenience.
2. Would you please let me know as soon as possible if you can accept my invitation?
3. We will feel much honored if you could come.
4. We are looking forward to your coming.
5. I am longing to see you soon.
1. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble fitting in your new school. Such problems are quite normal. Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful.
2. I have received your letter saying you plan to play a visit to China for ten days next month. Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful to you.
3. I'm writing to you to present what I think on the further improvement of our hotel so as to attract more clients（顾客）.
4. You have asked me for my advice with regard to how to learn Chinese , and I will try to make some suggestions here.
5. I'm very glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to fit in the new school life. Here are a few suggestions.
6. I'm very glad to have received your e-mail. Now I'm writing to give you some advice on how to learn English well in high school.
1. I'd like to suggest that...
2. In my opinion,...
3. If I were you, I would...
4. You'd better do.../not do...
5. It's necessary for you to read some books about these places before you come to see them with your own eyes. With more knowledge about these places, you will have a better understanding of Chinese history and culture.
6. First of all, you should listen to the teacher carefully and take notes in class so that you can go over your lessons as soon as you can after class.
1. I hope these suggestions will be of use to you. Remember: where there is a will, there is a way(有志者事竟成).
2. I hope these suggestions will be of use to you. Remember: The man who has made up his mind to win will never say “impossible”(一个决心要成功的人从来不说“不可能”).
3. Best wishes!
4. I hope that my suggestions are helpful for you anyway. I would be more than happy to see improvement.
5. I believe that you will take my suggestions into serious account. Whatever you decide to do, good luck with your studies/work！
6. I sincerely hope my advice will be some help for you. If there is more I can do to help, please let me know.
1. Hello, everybody/everyone.
2. Ladies and gentlemen.
3. May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make.
4. Attention, please! I have something important to tell you.
1. There will be a party/speech/contest held by the English Department in the hall of the library on Saturday evening.
2. In order to welcome our friends from the United States, the Student Union will organize a party in the school hall on Saturday evening, August 15.
3. Our school has decided to hold an activity to climb Xiangshan Hill this Sunday.
4. It will begin at 5 pm and last about two hours.
5. The school will arrange several buses to take us there.
6. There will colourful activities then, such as singing, dancing, exchanging gifts with one another and so on.
1. Those who are interested in the activity are welcom.
2. Those who want to take part in it please sign up at the Student Union.
3. Please come and join in it. Everyone is welcom to attend it.
4. Remember to take your hats and gloves.
5. Remember that we are required hats and water.
6. Please come on time and don’t be late.
1. I'm Li Hua, from Class One, Senior Two.
2. I have read in the newspaper that a secretary is wanted in your company.
3. I read the announcement of the Experience Life that you have posted on the Internet and I am interested in it.
4. I am extremly pleased to see your advertisement for an English tutor（家庭教师/助教）in the newspaper.
5. I am writing to apply for the summer camp in your school.
6. I am writing to tell you that I'm suitable for the job you are advertising.
1. I think I'm qualified for the position.
2. In the first place, I have strong written and spoken communication skills.
3. What's more, I am well acquainted with the western culture.（be acquainted with 熟悉）
4. Last but not the least, I have good personality, and I am independent in life.
5. I think it's of great use to me. For one thing, I can gain some experience for my future job; for another, I can make more friends.
6. I am sure I can do my best in the job.
1. I will be much grateful if you can give me the opportunity.
2. I hope you can offer me the opportunity.
3. I hope I can be accepted as a member of your summer camp.
4. If you need to know more about me, please contact me at 189......
5. I am looking forward to your early reply.
6. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
1. I’m Li Hua. I feel bad to trouble you but I’m afraid that I have to make a complaint about your restaurant.
2. I’m writing to you to complain about...
3. I want to express my dissatisfaction about the woolen scarf I bought from your company.
1. In the first place, the food is too salty and the water isn't served in time. In addition, the music you broadcast is too noisy. Under these circumstances, I find it hard to sit here having dinner quietly.
2. While I was on holiday in Hong Kong about a week ago, I bought a green shirt for 300 HK dollars in your shop, but there seems to be something wrong with it. When it's washed, it fades in colour. Now I can't wear it.
3. It arrived on time the day before yesterday. But when I checked it, I found a hole in the middle. I was astonished because the hole was obvious and I didn't think you should neglect this deficiency（缺陷）.
4. I have dialed your service number for several times but it was always busy.
5. Now this problem keeps worrying me.
6. To improve the situation, you can take the following measures.
1. Thanks for your consideration.
2. I hope you will give due attention to this matter.
3. I believe you will take my complaint seriously.
4. I’ll appreciate it if my demand is met.
5. I’m looking forward to your early reply.
①I am truly sorry that ______（道歉的原因）.
②The reason is that ______（介绍原因）. ③Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
④Hope you can accept my appologies and understand my situation.
I am writing this letter to express my regret…
I am writing to apologize for…
I would like to give you my apology for…
I am very sorry to say that…
I must apologize about (not) doing sth…
Please accept my sincere apology for…
I am writing to say sorry for…
I am terribly sorry, but…
Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please allow me to say sorry again.
Hope you can accept my apologies and understand my situation.
I sincerely hope that you will be able to think in my position and accept my apologies.
导入：第1段：Recently we’ve had a discussion about whether we should... (导入话题) Our opinions are divided on this topic.(观点有分歧)
正文：第2段：Most of the students are in favour of it.(正方观点) Here are the reasons. First... Second... Finally...(列出2~3个赞成的理由)
第3段：However, the others are strongly against it. (反方观点) Their reasons are as follows. In the first place... What’s more... In addition...(列出2~3个反对的理由)
结论：第4段：Personally speaking, the advantages overweigh the disadvantages, for it will do us more harm than good, so I support it.(个人观点)
导入：第1段：Some people hold the opinion that A is superior to B in many ways. Others, however, argue that B is much better. Personally, I would prefer A because I think A has more advantages.
正文：第2段：There are many reasons why I prefer A. The main reason is that ... Another reason is that...(赞同A的原因)
第3段: Of course, B also has advantages to some extent... (列出1~2个B的优势)
结论：第4段: But if all these factors are considered, A is much better than B. From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that ...(得出结论)
导入：第1段：提出一种现象或某个决定作为议论的话题 As a student, I am strongly in favour of the decision. (亮明自己的观点是赞成还是反对) The reasons for this may be listed as follows. (过渡句，承上启下)
正文：第2段：First of all... Secondly... Besides...(列出2~3个赞成或反对的理由)
结论：第3段：In conclusion, I believe that... (照应第1段，构成"总—分—总"结构)
“How to 类”议论文模板
正文：第2段：Many ways can help to solve this serious problem, but the following may be most effective. First of all... Another way to solve the problem is ... Finally...(列出2~3个解决此类问题的办法)
结论：第3段：These are not the best but the only two/ three measures we can take. But it should be noted that we should take action to...(强调解决此类问题的根本方法)