“英欧夫妻”——脱欧反目大戏!各种暗喻反讽太有梗!(视音频+中英全文)
乐活英伦 乐活英伦 6天前
2019年11月28日
从2016年6月的公投开始,英国和欧盟的脱欧大戏已经迈进了第四个年头。曾经信誓旦旦说今年10月31日必须脱欧的英国,如今又陷入了无止境的拉锯战中…
![](https://static.ws.126.net/163/frontend/images/2022/empty.png)
英国和欧盟一天天小矛盾不断,天天打打闹闹,真是像极了吵着离婚的小夫夫…啊错了 是夫妻(嘘)啊!但是这一吵就是四年,也是真的狠!全世界都在吐槽这段脱欧大戏:英国欧盟闹分手都多久了,咋折腾到现在还没离呢?!
![](https://static.ws.126.net/163/frontend/images/2022/empty.png)
来自爱尔兰的三位小哥哥实力演绎“英欧夫夫(妻)”反目剧!大玩明喻暗讽的英文双关,一语道破脱欧问题的关键所在——“小儿子“北爱尔兰啊!“大儿子”苏格兰也操着一口苏格兰口音表示:等我有能力了我也要离家出走!
精彩音频:
"英欧夫妻" 脱欧反目大戏!来自乐活英伦00:0001:53
中英全文
EU:Please baby, you have to give me a second chance.
欧盟:拜托了宝贝,再给我一次机会吧!
UK:I've already said NO. It's over.
英国:都说不要了,咱俩结束~
EU:You've never even given me a proper reason.
欧盟:但你根本没说原因啊!都不给我个交代。
UK:You are too controlling.
英国:你控制欲太强了。
EU:I ask your opinion before I do anything.
欧盟:我做任何事之前都有征求你意见啊!
UK:You don't respect my boundaries.
英国:你不尊重我的底线(国家边界)。
EU:We both agreed on an open relationship.
欧盟:不是说好了咱俩维持开放式关系么?
UK:Look, I feel like I'm losing my identity.
英国:我感觉丢失了自我(失去本国特征)。
EU:Now you are just blaming me for your own personal problems.
欧盟:搞了半天都是因为你自己的个人问题而迁怒于我。
UK:All I know is I'm unhappy. And I need to be on my own for a while.
英国:我只知道自己不开心,我需要一点时间独处。
EU:So you are off the market?
欧盟:所以你有新对象了?(退出欧洲市场)
UK:Well I might start a new relationship.
英国:我可能会展开新恋情(建立新关系)。
EU:Oh, just like this huh?
欧盟:就你这模样?
UK:Yes, why not?
英国:对啊,怎么了?
EU:Well maybe you are not as hot as you think you are eh?
欧盟:呵呵,或许你根本没自己想像中那么抢手?
UK:Well, there's that American guy.
英国:谁说的!有个美国男孩呢。
EU:Ha! He is not interested, he is only into himself.
欧盟:哈!他对你才没兴趣,他只关心他自己。
UK:Well, then there is India.
英国:嗯...那还有印度呢。
EU:Your ex-boyfriend, seriously? That was a toxic relationship. All you did was take, take, take. And you call me controlling?
欧盟:你前男友?你讲真?你俩那段关系简直有毒!你只会向他无止尽索取,你还好意思说我控制欲强?
UK:I'm leaving you. I've put your stuff in boxes on the table.
英国:我就要离开你。我已经把你东西装箱子里放桌上了。
UN:I see you are keeping the Coventry International Transport Museum!!
欧盟:考文垂国际交通博物馆你就给自己留下了哦?
UK:That was a gift!
英国:那是送我的礼物!
UN:Oh congratulations! You have woken him up.
欧盟:你可真厉害!把孩子都给吵醒了。
Northern Ireland:Why are Mommy and Daddy fighting?
北爱:妈咪爸比干嘛吵架?
UK:Daddy is going away for a while, Sweetie.
英国:亲爱的,爸比要暂时离开一阵子。
Northern Ireland:But I don't want Daddy to go.
北爱:可我不想爸比离开。
UK:Well, it's between myself and your Father, so let's go back to bed, yes?
英国:嗯…这是妈咪跟爸比俩人之间的事,快回房睡觉去好不好?
UN:Daddy is still going to be here, OK?
欧盟:放心,爸比是不会离开的!
UK:We'll see about that…
英国:这可不一定...
UN:Excusez-moi?
欧盟:你说啥?
UK:I want full custody.
英国:我要做全权监护人。
UN:No, no, no… He stays with me.
欧盟:不行,不可能,他得跟我。
UK:You can't use him as some sort of pawn.
英国:你不能利用他当谈判筹码!
UN:You do not even know his name.
欧盟:你连他名字叫啥都搞不清楚!
UK:Ireland
英国:爱尔兰啊。
UN:Northern Ireland!
欧盟:是北爱尔兰!
UK:Well, whatever.
英国:喔,差不多吧!
UN:Why don't we ask him what he thinks?
欧盟:要不咱们问问他自己的想法吧?
UK:Oh, it doesn't matter what he bloody thinks! It's what's best for me… For the family!
英国:又没人在乎他特么的在想什么!只要对我有利...额…对家庭有利就行!
UN:Well OK, you want a divorce? Fine, you can have one.
欧盟:呵呵很好,非要离婚是吧?好啊!那就离吧!
UN:But I am not going to make this easy. I'm going to draw things out until the last minute. And I hope you like negotiating. Because this is going to be… Excruciating!
欧盟:但我不会让你好过的!我就要给你拖到最后一刻!希望你会喜欢谈判的赶脚,因为整个过程将会非常...痛不欲生!!
UK:Fine!
英国:谁怕谁啊!
UN:Fine!
欧盟:放马过来!
UN& UK:See you in Brussels!
欧盟&英国:布鲁赛尔见!
Scotland:As soon as I turn 18, I'm out of here!
苏格兰:等我一满18周岁,我就离开这鬼地方!
视频请戳:
End
图片来自网络
视频来自 Foil Arms and Hog
原创翻译,转载请注明出处
![](https://static.ws.126.net/163/frontend/images/2022/empty.png)
![](https://static.ws.126.net/163/frontend/images/2022/empty.png)
微信扫一扫